Capstone Project Evaluation #3

Concerning my proposal, I have done well with creating the dollhouse, although I have had a problem. My project is slowing down due to my budget for this project running out. I have spent a little over $300 on it and still need supplies. I have begun to get creative with what I still need to get done. I still need to create books, extra decor, and curtains. Since I could not buy more products, I made the curtains with some extra fabric and cotton swabs. Because my sewing machine is not working, the curtains will be simple, or I have to decide not to add them at all. When it comes to taking pictures, though, I have not had any issues. I am only concerned about lighting techniques and ways to make the room look life-sized. From here, I will try to create more décor, curtains, and books.